Sunday, April 19, 2015

Not Ready for Further Sharing

Reactions from the reviewers has led me to the conclusion that this webBook is not ready further sharing at this point.

I see two major issues.  First the labels "Conservative" and "Liberal" are both loaded with lots of baggage and potential misunderstandings.  In fact any people "labels" are probably not all that helpful.  Second, while I have called out 11 specific issues that I felt might be worthy to consider, some are not important at all to other people while there are other topics that are more important.

I'm thinking that in its current state the webBook does not in fact fulfill its stated purpose "...share... with our Call Committee and our delegates to the Ohio District Convention in the hope that they find value..." and is more likely an unnecessary distraction to that audience.

I do believe the bell curve concepts are worthy of further development and have some ideas on a "labeless" version that might increase the potential value to the initial target audience and perhaps some others.  I'm not comfortable further sharing until I can make these changes.

Thanks to any tracking this for your interest and brain cycles you have invested.

No comments:

Post a Comment